Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Appraisal Quest.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays in the long run! Unless a homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like a professional appraiser does, it's practically impossible for them to get a handle on local real estate values.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on how much you have invested in your home, or how much you want to sell it for. You see, the appraisal measures the true market value of your home.
A home is only going to sell for the price another person is going to pay.
||Contact us for information regarding services specialized for home sellers.
For Sale By Owner?
Quite a few Pennsylvania homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, quickly and for the best price, what you need is a skilled appraiser. You need an objective opinion, it can be very difficult to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only will getting a professional appraisal help you set a sensible selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
Folks are sometimes surprised when they find out that their home's value is higher than they first thought.
So investing in an appraisal allowed them to get several thousand more than they originally expected.
Alternatively, some people have an overestimated assessment of the value of their home, and an appraisal helped them to to set a more reasonable price for their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - instead of waiting on the market for months. An overpriced home will not attract buyers, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while your home sits on the market.
- Be a very useful bargaining tool when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of your home's condition inside and out
- Alert you of problems and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Prevent the odds of hidden problems that cause sales to go up in smoke
Get a comprehensive appraisal before listing
You might have a very skillful agent, but it's in your best interest to have an unbiased second opinion of value prior to finalizing a listing agreement.
And that's where Appraisal Quest comes in. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a definitive writeup of your home's characteristics and a detailed analysis of the the newest and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the appraisal industry.
Appraisal Quest offers general consulting
Maybe you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you require some help gathering local property and sales data. We
have services designed for the needs of customers like you to assist with your real estate decisions.
When you order an appraisal report through us, expect the following....
- Immediate response to your initial inquiry: We will give you information tailored for your particular appraisal need. We'll be delighted to offer suggestions - just let us know what your situation is.
- Swift turnaround time: Usually in a week's time or less from the date we receive the request, we can have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Consulting and appraisal report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've done a lot of assignments, and we've learned that in the practice of real estate consulting and appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "cookie cutter" report. We provide many different report types and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers sans the industry jargon and in an easy to read format with consumers in mind.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Appraisal Quest: Reports we create are written in plain English, easy to understand, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that regulates the appraisal practice.
If you have any confusion regarding your appraisal once you've read the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!